Saturday, March 12, 2011

.. - tHeSe diStaNceS - ..
beTweeN 'u' n 'm3'


 These distances
Of paths, of dreams, of travellers
..I wish they went away...

Why someone is closer, another apart -
Does anyone here know ?
Am I getting there or moving away
Doesn't matter, but I must go.....
 It has happened before
In the days of yore
You walked beside me on deserted roads

Sometimes I returned,
After talking to you in tons
Longing, feeling so alone
Oh, it has happened again


I dare not feign
I find you in everything, all the way

These distances
Bring me back to you, whatever I say
I wish they would go away

...
I never told you the truth
That there's nothing left to lose
If you aren't there

Nor even did I say
To keep a distance if we may
Enough to keep it in the air

These distances
I know they can't stay
....I wish they went away....


2 comments: