Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winters!! ♥

Ahh... Winter's here!!! :)

Sweaters out, runny nose, cold wind on the face, hot delicacies, fog.. Sweet!!! Seems like forever has passed since winter was here last year! My Favourite part of the year! Ofcourse, because it sets off with my birthday, and then there are always the lazy winter evenings (ofcourse, this year it has changed to sucking winter tuitions!!... :( )... with a blanket, heaters, hot food by your side, tv remote in your hand and your favourite song or programme going on!!...
Holy heavens! That's what's really called A LIFE!!! Well, winters... Surprise Time. Santa Time!

But, even better than that is the school vacations.. and the best part - you can sleep till late in the mornings, cosy in bed, No disturbance! Pure Bliss!... Wow............

Well!! That reminds me that my sweet nice bed and my blanket are calling me! Cya. Enjoy the cold, romantic, santa season! <3...



2 comments: