Tuesday, March 13, 2012

All over again !



"Waiting for something but I don't know what I want
Searching for reasons, reasons to carry on....
Jumping from place to place
With a plan so out of range
Nothing I can do to save me
NOTHING I CAN CHANGE"
 ___________________________

I wanted to feel the pain of true love... and now when i did - I'M ALL SHATTERED!
I try recollecting myself, but i just CAN'T !!!!!!!!!! 
I don't have the much needed strength to do so...

I cry.. I shout!!!!... But i know, you wouldn't hear.......
You did it AGAIN!!!!... You forced me to go out of your life AGAIN - but this time, i'm gone... forever...
I WON'T RETURN!!

.
.

You may think that this is a heartleSs girl... but dead don't have feelings!! When you left, you took my soul with you.... So now, i'm doing nothing more than JUST EXISTING!

Have killed all the emotions inside me. So now, there's no way that
"I'M GONNA GET HURT - ALL OVER AGAIN!"


No comments:

Post a Comment