Monday, June 25, 2012

closer .. ♥



Lying on the bed, as i gaze at the corner of the room, lost.. Thoughts of you flood my mind..
Your messages, your calls, those love you's, the never ending smiles, teases, fights, the butterflies that i get everytime i talk to you..
Oh gosh! I'm crazy for you..
.
As i'm lying down, smiling stupidly, suddenly you come over and hug me, so tight!.. And i'm all cuddled up in you, hearing your heartbeat as you kiss my forehead and caress my hair, and kiss me again!..
I breathe deep, #satisfaction!..
All the pains vanish, all the sadness goes away, as i'm lying there, in your arms, wrapped in you..

As i turn over, you grab me from my waist, not letting me go, moving your fingers on my tummy, rubbing your nose on my neck, tickling me,. As i come closer to you!.. 
________________

I love you, baby, sooooo much!! I just wanna be in you, love you, and LIVE YOU!..
Can spend the whole life like this, being in your hug, just the two of us..
Silence, and calmness, and peace, and we!... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment