Tuesday, May 22, 2012

For me 'Love' is just one name and the name is 'Yours' ♥

Seeing ur name.... I breathe deep!!!... Don't know what happens, but instantly i'm smiling, thoughtful, insane, lost..and 1000 other things all together!!!!

Your name... Those alphabets seem the best in the world.. No other word sounds or reads so perfect as your name!!! And then, suddenly, everything vanishes, and i'm just surrounded by your memories, your voice, moments with you........... (goshh!!!.... this girl's insane!!!!)

I guess, i'm!!... and I can't help it..!!! I haven't become those devdas typess... all desperate et al..
But come on!!!... How can i do anything about these fantasies etc...
This craziness... me too experiencing first time...
I ain't an experienced player in this battleground of heart!!!
This all happening first time!!!


__________________________________

Goshh!!! I'm gonna go all crazzy ... Why do i feel you in each and everything??!!!

Every time the  phone rings, i wish that you called!
Every time i walk down the road, i stumble, coz i have been thinking about you!
Every time i check my mails, i wish to see your message!
Every time i see a girl and boy together, i wish it were we!
Every time you ain't here, i miss you soo much more!
Every time i realize about your absence, i fall for you all over again!
Every time i smile, there's something missing in that curve!!

Every time i write something like this, i wish i wasn't doing this...

__________________________________


 ·٠• "For me 'Love' is just one name and the name is Yours" •٠· 
( now this ain't my fault!!! )



No comments:

Post a Comment