Monday, May 21, 2012

yOur vOice .. ♥

Your voice keeps echoing everywhere....

In the midst of ear shattering noise, i hear your sound - SO CLEAR!

Every word that you spoke, is lived again....
I breath deep.. Close my eyes, and am feeling you again!!..
And in the end, all i'm left with is a stupid smile, and a few lost moments..
Moments, when i go numb to everything around me.. when nothing bothers me, but you!!! ♥

.
.

I get lost in 'our' own lil' world.. with my favourite music being played - YOUR VOICE! :)

_________

Oh! I'm crazzy about your voice.. I hardly recall any other person's voice about whom i had such insanity!..
All singers, maestros fail.. infront of my fav voice - yours! .... with the best lyrics any tone ever had..!!


I Love You, Baby!! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment